Little by Little:

Well, since last time I posted I have gotten a few things done.

I put in new gas line. I eliminated the gas light, but added a refrigerator and will be adding an on-demand water heater. I ran black pip under the trailer and copper inside. I'm picking up a new regulator. Hopefully what is supposed to fire up will, and what isn't supposed to catch on fire won't.

It was one of those things that seems like it ought to be quick and easy, but for some reason, getting the fridge put in and getting the ventilation right took a while.

A door has to be one of the greatest architectural achievements of all time. So much so, that it is one of the images the Lord uses to describe himself, John 10:7 & 9. Just think, a door keeps out what you want out, lets in what you want in, and vice versa. Even though the Frolic had been the victim of a break-in in its previous life the door was in pretty good shape. Actually, it is two doors--a solid door and a screen door. Way back when I first moved the Frolic to VA, I put a deadbolt lock on it. The previous owner had lost the key to the doorknob lock, though it can still be locked from the inside. The black arrowhead-looking thing that sticks out from the wall matches up with a rubber socket mounted on the door. It matches with a rubber socket on the door. Its a lot cheaper than paying a kid to hold the door open.

We have been traveling a lot and will be doing more next week. Still, I'm working on it a little at a time.





See you, soon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We camped in Frolic for the first time. It's officially done.

Big Trip #9, Utah, Arizona, & New Mexico

Moving forward, slowly, on three fronts: