I got the last of the windows in.

 I finished cleaning up the windows. 

It was definitely a "better-looking sow's ear project--"You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, but you can make a better looking sow's ear." However, you have to know when to quit trying. The windows aren't perfect, but they look much better.

The rear window was just a frame. The actual window had been removed to allow a window AC to be inserted. I don't want to put the AC in just yet, so I used some plastic to make a temporary window pane and mounted it. I think what I'll do, in the future, is make that window so it can accommodate the AC, or have a plexiglass insert that can be put in.

For now, I accomplished my purpose of getting the trailer weather tight. Now I can put a little space heater in the trailer and keep warm as I work on the interior. We'll be traveling some over the holidays and our church has a major event coming in December, so it'll be the heart of winter before I get back at the Frolic in earnest. I'm glad to be at this point.

I'll get some more pictures posted soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We camped in Frolic for the first time. It's officially done.

Big Trip #9, Utah, Arizona, & New Mexico

Moving forward, slowly, on three fronts: