A few pictures:

 I mentioned recently that though I have been busy on the Frolic project, I haven't done anything very photogenic. Well, my new tabletop for the 2-person dinette that I built struck such a lovely pose that I just had to oblige.



I thought this is cherry, oak, and walnut. My Brother-in-law, who is good at recognizing woods, thinks the lighter wood, at least most of it, might be sassafras. I know my Father-in-law did cut some sassafras. Whatever it is I'm pretty pleased with how it looks. It is extra nice because this wood was all harvested by my Wife's Dad and his buddy. 

The counter for the kitchen area is also butcher-block. It's not quite as far along.




I also mentioned that I had the plumbing roughed in. A lot of it is hidden under and inside cabinets, but here are a couple of views of the area under the old dinette bench, where the water tank lives. The colorful piece of webbing is something I had on hand. 




Thanks for the encouragement.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We camped in Frolic for the first time. It's officially done.

Big Trip #9, Utah, Arizona, & New Mexico

The world's tiniest bathroom: